How to Enter:
- Submissions must be sent as Word docs, Times New Roman, 12pt font. Add word count at the beginning of the document. Save your document as the title of the piece.
- Do not include your name or any identifier in the document.
- Pay £5 competition entry fee in our store
- Forward your receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your document. Send before 11pm GMT 10th January 2021
- Please use reference line ‘CCSW Writing Competition Submission’ and author name in the subject line
- In the body of the email include:
a. Title of your piece
b. Author name
c. Contact email and number
Terms & Conditions:
- Original works only. Please do not submit works that have already been published elsewhere, we will not refund any submissions which are found to be duplicates, but they will not be viable for the prizes.
- Any submissions received after 11pm GMT will not be considered, but may still be charged.
- Works that have been submitted without a submission receipt will not be considered for the prizes.
English language submissions only.
- All entries are considered intellectual property of the author.
- We cannot provide feedback on unsuccessful submissions. We may ask to work with the successful authors if edits are required to bring the works to publishable quality.
- Multiple submissions are permitted, as long as each submission has a unique receipt.
Deadline: 11 pm GMT 10th January 2021.
Send submissions to email@example.com